Monday, November 9, 2009

A Few "Firsts"

I have had a few unique requests over the last several weeks. I got my first phone call from a business wanting pictures for their Area Business Card. The Empire Company was great to work with but definately a learning experience! It was hard finding time to get all 18 employees together, not to mention a location that would accomodate that many. We finally managed, and I learned a lot with dealing with larger groups.

Next, my sunday School teacher, Jack Galloway, is running for Republican County Chairman in Lubbock and needed a head shot for his compaign. Once again, another first! That election will be in March- so go out and support him!


After Jack's session he referred me to one of his friends named Charles Perry who is running for State Representative and I got to do another head shot!


Last, Jack is working on putting together a website for his campaign and he asked if I could go around Lubbock and take some Lubbock Landmark pictures that he could put on his website. It was a lot of fun, and once again, another first! I don't know if I captured the political scene with my pictures but I think I feel like I captured the "West Texas" scene!

2 comments:

Kariss November 9, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

you captured everything I love about West Texas! Love your work, Regina!

Anonymous November 10, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

Wow! I would have thought you had done a million landmark pictures!! Those are so great! I'm tempted to order some of those for my house...but I spent my picture allowance on the awesome photos of my girls instead! :)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP