Monday, November 9, 2009

The Dockrey's

The Dockrey's are probably one of my favorite "clients". Afterall, Shane is my sister, and Justin and her gave me two of the cutest nieces in the world! Shane is a big fan of the collages that I like to design. I thought with this post I'd put her collages that she ordered up instead of individual pictures. So many people don't realize that this is an option! They come in all shapes and sizes. The family collage is a 12x12 and is perfect for those scrapbookers out there that want to put pictures in scrapbook albums! The others are in sizes 8x10 but I can design pretty much any size you can imagine. So for those unique frames, don't hesitate to ask!! I also designed their Christmas Card picture as well but I plan on having a post dedicated specifically to Christmas cards later!! You'll definately want to click on the images to get the full affect!
To Shane- I love you and your most precious family more than you know!



1 comments:

Shane December 7, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

So....I'm just now checking your blog! Your pics are gorgeous!! What an honor for our family to be posted here. Thank you so much. You really make having family pics made a blast. I wish I had you in the same town to do it ALL the time! LOVE YOU TONS LITTLE SISTER---I'M SOOOO PROUD OF YOU! Love, Shane

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP