Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Custom Christmas Cards!

Can you believe it's that time of year again? Oh how I love CHRISTMAS!! One of my all time favorite things to do is designing greeting cards. This includes birth announcements, wedding invitations, and of course, Holiday cards! Every card is unique and I start from scratch for each client. I love looking at the pictures and color prefrences that's requested and just let the creative juices flow! If you are intersted in me designing your Christmas card just let me know! You can use pictures from a current session, past session, or even send me your own pictures!!! So if you live out of town or haven't been able to book a session with me- I can still design you a unique card! Contact me at penneyphotography@yahoo.com for questions, orders, or more information!! The turn around is about two weeks so make sure you get your order in quickly so that you can mail them out in time for Christmas!

Here are just a few samples of the holiday cards I have done in the past.


5x7 photo paper- $2.00 each
4x6 photo paper- $1.50 each
4x8 photo paper- $1.75 each
Postcards 4x5.5- $40.00 per set of 25
Postcards 5x7- $50.00 per set of 25
Folded Greeting Cards are also available- prices determined by design and quantity. Please contact me for more information.

*Metallic Paper is also available. Please ask about details and prices.
*Cardstock that is UV protected is also available, quantity determines price.
*If ordering less than 25 a designer fee will be applied
*Prices include envelopes and discounts may apply if ordering over 100

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP