Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sale Sale Sale!!

Summertime is hot but the grass is green and flowers are blooming so it's a perfect time for pictures!! I'm running a sale for a limited time!!

  • If you book a session before July 17th there will be no session fee!! (You don't have to take pictures by the 17th just get them scheduled!!)
  • Also, if you have already had a session but would like to order more pictures from your session you can have a 25% discount on your reorders!
  • If you refer a friend and they give me your name you will receive a free 8x10 on a session of your choice (past or future).

Let's take some pictures!! Sale ends July 20, 2009

1 comments:

The Ruth Family July 17, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

Hi! My name is Emily Ruth...and I believe I knew you at Stewart Elementary when I did my student teaching with Donna Pierce. I love your pictures and I'm very interested in photography now that I'm staying at home with a new baby. I was wondering what kind of camera you use to take your pictures!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP